I came into the room one day to find these two looking at a book together. Noah still idolizes Sienna, and she still badgers him most of the time. But then there are sweet moments like this that make me think Noah will somehow survive his sister after all.
Sometimes Noah falls asleep in the car and I'm able to get him up to his bed still asleep. Here's how he sleeps:
Here's a snuggly morning when Adam had late class.

One evening when I had to put both kids to bed alone (torture) while Adam was at a late class, I had just changed the kids out of their clothes, changed their diapers and stopped to look at them side by side. Sometimes it's rather moving to stop and look at your naked children. They are miracles.
These next two photos I'll probably blow up and print out ... they make me giggle. It looks like Noah is totally tickling Sienna.
1 comment:
Ha ha! So cute! I love the hats! And those pics totally made me smile. So cute!
Post a Comment