Sienna has had about half a dozen haircuts in her short 2 and a half years of life. This is the first one that actually went well.
We had a chat all morning about what was going to happen and she climbed up on the chair with confidence! Although she looks like she's having second thoughts...Thank goodness we have my cousin Liz in the area who has a salon in her house. I can bring my kids and not worry about a thing! It's so awesome! Plus, we have a view of the cool chicken coup (that Liz built and painted herself!) out the window.
When Liz was going to cosmetology school, she visited us in Roosevelt and had a shaved head. Sinead O'Connor was big at the time, so that's who she reminded me of. I thought she was soooooo cool! I literally wanted to shave my head because of her.
And look at her now! Liz is the mom of 7, all of who were home at the time we visited because of Thanksgiving holiday from school. Pictured below is her last, one-year-old Zinnia. Adorable!
Ta-da! My sweet little Sienna in the haircut I love best: A-line bob. Her bangs are almost grown out, too! Now I just need to take better care to hide my scissors so we don't have a hacking episode.
Thanks, Cousin Whiz (which is what Sienna calls you)!
No comments:
Post a Comment