1. Sleeping in. It was a battle of wills this morning - who could will their body out of bed to answer a yelling Sienna at 6 am? NOT ME, said my body. I had just been up with Noah for way too long, so in the bed I stayed. Until a glorious 7:40 am.
2. Frost on our cars and sun in the sky. It was a beautiful morning!
3. Eating last night's Cheesecake Factory tuxedo cheesecake and Snickers cheesecake leftovers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Those things are obscene.
4. Noah's 2nd tooth has broken through. (Is that why he was so cranky last night?)
5. The kids napped like angels.
6. I found out about 3 new pregnancies today and talked about 1 surprise home birth. These topics of pregnancy, child birth and child rearing are my life now. In case you haven't noticed.
7. Not cooking all day. I felt so much more rested eating leftovers (yeah, so what if it was mostly cheesecake?) and simple foods.
8. Thinking about seeing Elder Neil Andersen in person last week and remembering his testimony and witness about Jesus Christ. Seeing an apostle in person and listening to him testify of Christ is something I don't think I will ever forget.
9. Adam made me laugh so hard I cried. We were whistling "Praise to the Man" together and he was doing his own fancy harmony (as usual) and I couldn't take it. I think it scared Noah. And made Sienna mad (cuz she still gets kind of mad when I laugh too hard).
10. Finishing the evening by reading Elder Scott's talk from Confy, The Power of Scripture. I love how he refers to the scriptures as friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment