Wednesday, November 02, 2011

10 Good Things - Cinnamon Loaf Edition

1. Noah took a morning nap at 7:45 am (yeah, we were up early) and Bird didn't wake up until 8:30 am. That meant 45 minutes of glorious morning quiet time for me! I spent some of it reading Walden wherein he was rejoicing in the beautiful wonder of mornings. It made me glad to be awake.

2. The stars aligned and I got to workout at the gym for one hour. Heaven.

3. After the gym, the smells from the bread bakery next door took hold of my better judgement and tossed it out the window. I bought a cinnamon bread loaf and then, since the owner of the bakery was there and knew me, he threw in a 7-grain loaf for free! Serendipitous.

4. I promptly went home and made cinnamon French toast for lunch.

5. The kids napped liked angels.

6. Sadly, I had to wake them to get Noah to a doctor appointment.

7. Mr. Noah is SO CUTE!

8. Sienna overcame her fear of "tiny vacuums" at the pediatrician's waiting/play room and played with one. That was pretty huge.

9. We gave Adam a ride home from school since we were on campus.

10. I made roasted cauliflower and beets for dinner for the first time. I love fall eating!

1 comment:

Owen Hullinger said...

Yum Marth! Sounds delicious! And your kids really are angels!