Here's the obligatory pregnancy shot, me at 35 weeks (last week). Let's all take a moment to notice that:
1. Baby boy seems to be lying horizontally because that belly sticketh outward!
2. The lighting for most of my pregnancy shots is just bad. I wonder if someday when/if I'm pregnant again I'll get professional shots done. I feel a little weird about that.
3. My bathroom is ghetto.
4. Yes, I will wear stripes for all of my pregnancy self portraits.
Today Adam turned 31. It was a sunny day without clouds. Never before has there been a day like this since we moved here 8 months ago. Not an exaggeration. There are always clouds in the sky, even when it's sunny. So, it was epic. We went to the park. Sienna got mad.
It wasn't exactly cold enough for a parka, but she wore it anyway.
I made a lemon berry tart for instead of birthday cake and the candles spell out 31. What, you can't see it?
More pictures to come at the end of the week to see if she will take kindly to her cupcake this year ... or not...
4 comments:
I love your belly shot! And if you want to see a baby belly, you should see mine! I am with you on saying this kid is laying horizonitaly, it's killing me! He seriously needs to come out soon cause I don't think my stomach can stretch anymore!! Happy happy birthday to Sienna! Are you going to be coming to Utah at all this summer?
Dear Martha and Adam,
1. Happy birthday Adam!
2. wow, that sienna is gorgeous and just suh BIG!
3. I love the striped belly pics. you are one hot mama!
xo
I can't believe Sienna is 2 already! She grew up so fast! But she is adorable. And I didn't realize that your baby boy is due just a week before ours! Your belly pic is awesome.
Yee your baby girl is turning TWO! I can hardly believe it's been that long since she came out of your belly! I'm so excited for you and your growing family, Miss Martha.
Post a Comment