Adam's 30th picnic. A picnic at the park with friends and ice cream cake. Sienna tries BBQ chicken and watermelon for the first time. (Click on collage to enlarge.)

Sienna's early 1-year-old cake smash. She did not eat one bit of the cupcake unless I gave it to her, just dropped everything on the floor. In the video you may hear me say, "WHAT A SHAME!" Someone needs to learn how to appreciate the wonder that is a Sprinkles cupcake. Oh well, I ate what she dropped. (Click on collage to enlarge.)

6 comments:
HAHAHA the first video is cracking me UP. Thank goodness for hardwood floors! Also, please tell me what that glorious-looking chocolate concoction is in the first picture collage.
It was a cookies and cream ice cream cake I made. It was scrumdiddlyumptious. First layer: chocolate cake, next was c & c ice cream, next fudge and Oreo chunks, next whipped cream, topped with more Oreo chunks.
we've still got a ton left in the freezer. please come help me eat it... please! I cannot be left alone with that stuff.
She is the cutest! You all are :)
MOM SAID:
PLEASE PLEASE eat all of the leftover cake...a few more pounds would look LOVELY on you! AND...we will not be having cupcakes when Birdie comes for a visit. I laughed and laughed!
The cupcake thing made me laugh so hard I cried! She's going to have an awesome figure if she keeps up her disdain for chocolaty goodness!
Post a Comment