A look back at a most exhausting week:
Monday morning, juice box in hand. We are ready to go!

Froggy Potty's bowl is really a cowboy hat, right mom?

The shoe game is always fun. Put on mom's shoes in her closet and walk them out to the front room and line them up.

Dolly takes a dump.

Watching "Maria" (Sound of Music) while sitting on a garbage bag covered by a towel on the couch.

Baking bread. Cuz what else are we going to do sitting at home all day as close to the kitchen floor as possible? She had this to say about the dough ball forming in the bread machine: "It's not poop, it's just bread." And then! The first victorious pee! Clapping and congratulations and celebrations ensue.

We walk down the street to Chuck's Hop Shop, The Land of A Thousand Beers, for ice cream! She is so full of juice and hot chocolate at this point that I know she won't get far on that scoop of strawberry ice cream.

Noah and I are merely puppets in this show.

And the final activity before it all goes to shiz. She's putting her animals in the shaving cream cuz we're pretending it's snow (or I had initially instigated it for finger painting), then she decides to finally get into it for finger painting ... it's all over her hands and shirt ... and then she pees on the floor. AND WE'RE DONE. Because cleaning that up involved her getting her hands all over me, thus having to clean up shaving cream and pee and it was dinner time and that's just the worst possible time of day no matter what is happening.
The end. See you later, panties!



3 comments:
Lol I'm sorry to laugh but that is hilarious. Lol I know how you feel. I gave up on zayne too many times to count. I finally gave up for good till he showed some interest. One nice thing about a boy, is he finally starting peeing off our back porch lol and to this day if it's nice outside, he would much rather pee outside than in. But hey, I don't care as long as he is peeing! Lol good luck, just be patient with it all :)
We are happily waiting until the Viv is BEGGING to be allowed to use the big girl potty. Because would I rather rinse poop out of panties or just throw it all away in a diaper? I CHOOSE THE DIAPER.
Great post. Hilarious.
Oh, the epic chronicles of potty training. I know so many people who swear by the "less than a day" method. I've read the book and somehow successfully potty trained one kid (it took over a year), but I still feel like I know nothing about it, except that there is no shame in giving up and starting again later.
Post a Comment