Hey there. I had an excellent week of distraction from my normal routine in Wenatchee this past week giggling with my dear cousin, Carrie. But now I am back. And it is bleak. Let me tell you. So, I need to start up again with my gratitude journal to get me through this black tunnel I face.
1. It snowed. Last night and this morning. It's the first time this season for Seattle! I love the general uproar heard around Seattle when it snows. We former Uintah and Rocky Mountain dwellers loooooove to make fun of Seattleites relentlessly when it snows. Bwahahahha.
2. Noah slept an 7 hour stretch last night. That hasn't happened in .... ever?
3. Adam is gone Sunday mornings now because he just got called as the executive secretary. This morning was my second time getting the kids out the door alone for 9 am church. It went MUCH smoother today than last week. Maybe practice makes perfect?
4. Sienna was really good at church. So was Noah. Winning all around.
5. Lunch time was surprisingly calm as well. Noah went down easily for a nap (who is this kid?) and Sienna didn't put up too much of a fight.
6. Which meant I SLEPT. Nice.
7. Relished watching The Sound of Music with Sienna this evening.
8. Erased all the pictures off my iPod so Sienna won't get to look at it all day tomorrow like she did all day today. OBSESSED MUCH, CHILD?
9. The urge hit me to scrub and sanitize my bathtub tonight. I followed it, even though it was the Sabbath. Because, man, when you get the urge to scrub your tub, you just gotta go with it.
10. Cheerios with bananas for a bedtime snack, plus a re-reading of Elder Uchtdorf's ever-fabulous Forget-Me-Not talk. He gets women.
Goodnight!
1 comment:
SO sorry that Adam has to be gone on Sunday mornings. IMpressed you even make it to church. Sunday's were the WORST day of the week for our family unless we make fun plans. and yes, sometimes that does mean we go to the Children's museum.
Post a Comment