{Note to self: remember this, remember this, remember this.}
2. Thinking about this quote from Jeffrey Holland, "God is anxiously waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe.”
3. Then comparing it to this quote from the song I Dreamed a Dream from Les Mis, "But there are dreams that cannot be, and there are storms we cannot weather."
4. Both quotes give me comfort in a weird way. The first one for obvious reasons, the second one because sometimes I just feel better if I think, "Life sucks, and then you die." Accepting being down sometimes brings me up ... you get me?
5. Noah squealed with a big smile when I hit a high note while singing On My Own from Les Mis. Unlike SOME people in this house who have asked me not to sing. Hmph. Noah is my biggest fan, I can already tell.
6. Remembering how funny Drunk Uncle and Lord Wyndemere skits were on SNL.
7. LOL-ing really hard watching Parks & Rec from last week. Best comedy on television if you ask me.
8. Sienna wore her pink tutu all day. I kept wondering why people kept smiling at us when we went to the mall play area. Ahhh, she just looked suh darling!
9. Eating a cookie just so I could finish the rest of my 64 oz quota of water I've made a goal of drinking daily for my Healthy Habits challenge!

1 comment:
from Diane Ware...any chance you have a photo from the pink tutu day? I just know I would smile!
Post a Comment