Oh, hi there David. Ahem, did you forget something?
Nah? Hmm.
Well, is it cool then if we take a family photo right here? Yeah? Cool. Thanks, David.
While I circled good ol' David (such a nice guy), Adam kept the kids from strangling one another and I gave them my phone to take more pics.We moved the freak show to the other parts of the museum. Good thing it was small! We didn't feel too bad about high-tailing it out of there to go find some sustenance.
"In 1830, hairstyles reach an unpredictable and precarious height and shape...." This paragraph made me happy. And so en vogue! (At least in 1830.)
Peace out, Accademia. Dude with the accordion gets some coins (and curious looks) from our kids.
Duomo? I think? Loving the black and white stripes again, people.Lunch at a crappy pizza joint. We weren't sad.
And you know what comes after pizza! Is this getting repetitive? I honestly couldn't even touch it.
Instead, I tried my luck with a cannoli. Best choice of the day! I'm not one to rave about a cannoli, but this one was rave-worthy.
One last site for the day: Ponte Vecchio, a famous bridge lined with silver and gold shops.
It was fun to look at all the sparkly things. John and Adam contemplated when they'd be buying Rolexes... #someday #orprobablynever
Loved ya, Florence! Last stop: Rome.
No comments:
Post a Comment