Thienna wanths to with you a Mewwy Chwithmath.

If only I can get her to show those two teeth ...
I got the "fat kid" face in this one (a new favorite, her neck really disappears and her face squishes out):

Chewing on her shirt in this one:

Grabbing for the camera in this one:

Kissable red little lips in this one (just remember she will stick her tongue out if you try to kiss them):

Come on, show them already! I know they're in there:

Ta da! Look close. They are there....

Mewwy Chwithmath.
10 comments:
Thanks for the invite :)...I will try to be less of a "lurker"
I guess I need to come out of hiding as your blog stalker now that I got an official invite. Congrats on the teeth. I hope she doesn't start using them anytime soon... Ouch.
Merry Christmas little Bird!! and Momma and Dadda bird. We love you guys. Well, technically we love you Martha...we can't say we love Adam...since we have never met him. Although, I am sure he is loveable if you married him. And although we have never met Sienna, she is a baby and all babies are totally loveable!! So, yeah, you may want to reconsider our invite to see your private blog after this insane comment.
So now that you're private and everything are you going to be super scandalous or outrageous? Post videos of yourself singing in the shower or something?
P.S. LOVE the fat face.
LOL I love the pics! Especially the fat face. She is a doll! Merry Christmas!
She looks so different with her head shaved. :) Two teeth. Thatta girl, Sienna baby. They start to look so different with a mouth full of teeth. So cute. Where you guys headed for Christmas?
Her hair came in lighter. She's changing right before our eyes. Those lips!
gorgeous! can't believe she already has teeth!! merry Christmas to you guys from ok! (btw, we were just in san diego for my bro's wedding... would have loved to see you, but we were there for only 5 days and it was all wedding stuff and Christmas stuff with ben's family... wish we could've been there longer!).
she is adorable!
Post a Comment