While pondering the pros and cons to taking our blog private at 3 a.m. this morning during a Bird feed, Sienna snapped out of her slurpified stupor, looked at me and with four coughs emitted an ocean's-worth of milk. I took it as a sign, like, "Yeah, Mom, I think it's time." Whatever you take away from a giant sized baby barf is your business; what I took away is that it's time to cut loose any chance of creepiness surrounding the family blog. I know this means we will no longer have the same readership as People magazine, but I promise it will remain just as juicy.
If you want in, email me at martha dot h dot ware at gmail dot com (does anyone know if writing an email address out like that really keeps the spammers away? Like I said, just trying to do my part in keeping the creeps on the outs). If you don't see this post in time, you may get an invite anyway because I like to keep my hopes high that all the friends I've ever had check this thing at least once yearly.
See you on the inside!
11 comments:
Oh no. One of the mighty has fallen.
Oh come on Martha. :) I hope the creepers stay away.
marxs@sosstaffing.com
MikeandLindsey@msn.com Love your posts!
I want in of course! Do you have my email?
I want in! fryfinger@yahoo.com
And yes don't laugh at the email. It's easy for people to remember lol :)
Oh sad :(
Don't know you but happened on your blog by chance lol
Been a "lurker" for a year! YIKES!
Any way if your open non creepy strangers visiting I would love to.
msawat3@mts.net is my email
this is our blog so you can see for yourself how non crepy we are lol
http://sawatzkysurvivors.blogspot.com/
Completely understand of course if you do not invite strangers.
It has been nice following your sweet family.
i'd like an invite
Queeny84604@yahoo.com
Here is my email: carriejaninejensen@gmail.com
Here is my email: carriejaninejensen@gmail.com
I want to be invited too.
lizzie.bohon@gmail.com
Me too. garner.cherie@gmail.com
Post a Comment