Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Dorkiness That Was Thanksgiving

Things to watch for:

Sienna. I'm not sure you'll see her, but keep your eyes peeled.

Floam. The hottest thing to hit my brother's mustache kit yet (inside joke).

A rare appearance by the Snuggie!

Double gimpin'. Dad and Mark both just had knee surgery and guess who were their slaves? To them I said, "Who was your slave yesterday!?" (Did you ever say that to your sibling growing up? Shoot, I actually wish I HAD remembered to say it to them.)

Mine and Adam's best bass fish faces. Heather does the best, and of course I only had one hand to do the gills, but the important thing is we tried.

As I mentioned earlier, The Bird got a haircut. She cried the whole time but I was determined to shave that mullet off. Goodbye mullet-teeny. Goodbye.

6 comments:

Super B said...

Which one is Sienna again?

Love the fish face. It reminds me of the way your face looks when you and Mim do your funny spanish/russian accent.
love you!

Heather E. said...

Your bass face was all right I guess. i think your eyes are the best part. I really appreciate karianne's mustache the most. she worked hard on that one. and Sienna's hair looks great shaved off. who I ask, who, crocheted that adorable hat and where can I get one? double gimp. ha!

Martha said...

heather,

i know! who knew i could do a lazy eye and bass fish all at the same time? i sure didn't.

and, yes, karieann's stache was some kind of wonderful.

the crocheted wonder is the doing of some genius craftsperson at the holly fair. don't tell mom i told you, but i believe some are coming your way.

Natalie said...

the mullet-less child looks so much like her daddy! (but, I would never think she was anything but the daintiest of girls).

derrickandlisadye said...

Martha, hi it is me, Lisa, your long ago roommate. remember me? I just saw Angelique and asked if she knows how you are doing. We searched you out and found you!! What a beautiful little girl you have. It is so fun to see pictures of you. I hope you are doing well. If you would like to email me back my address is lisadyezones@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!!
Lisa

Lauren Andersen said...

martha! i love your blog. these pictures are hilarious.