Monday, December 07, 2009

Rain Day

It's raining BUCKETS here! This is the first time in my 3.5 years of living in Southern California that I've seen it rain like this.

We are spending much of the day in snowflake bathrobe and snowman jammies wishing the rain was snow. But, no complaints - we'll take what we can get!






3 comments:

Aves said...

Its been raining here too! And I've been thinking the same thing, I wish it was snow, but I will take the rain! :) Such a little cutie! She is growing up so fast!

Shanna said...

she looks sooo cute in her jammies! And her hair looks cute!!! I really like it. You will be happy you did it. :)

A-Ware said...

marth - i really like that first picture. the bird looks like she's carefully inspecting the rain. i love the way she gets all calm when looking through windows.