Sis, Love the creepy...oops...I meant creeping...little tyke. She's adorable. Hey just because I think it is my calling as the resident mortician, I must educate you as to the difference between a mortuary and a morgue. Firstly, I am frankly appalled that after living in a MORTUARY for the first 18 years of your life you don't know the difference, and worse, that you would actually use them interchangeably. A morgue is a refrigerator for keeping dead human bodies. A mortuary is the place where everything relating to planning the disposition of a deceased person is taken care of. While most mortuaries have a morgue, they are, contrary to popular belief, not the same thing. Rookie mistake - except that your pre-graduation home life disqualifies you from being a rookie. Aaah, just schooling the world on the finer points of death care one person at a time. Roger Hullinger, Funeral Director :)
6 comments:
Awesome- Levi can't get that far :)
I'm just amazed that she after the ear-warmers. I'm sure the hat was warm enough for a so cal girl like Sienna!
Sis, Love the creepy...oops...I meant creeping...little tyke. She's adorable. Hey just because I think it is my calling as the resident mortician, I must educate you as to the difference between a mortuary and a morgue. Firstly, I am frankly appalled that after living in a MORTUARY for the first 18 years of your life you don't know the difference, and worse, that you would actually use them interchangeably. A morgue is a refrigerator for keeping dead human bodies. A mortuary is the place where everything relating to planning the disposition of a deceased person is taken care of. While most mortuaries have a morgue, they are, contrary to popular belief, not the same thing. Rookie mistake - except that your pre-graduation home life disqualifies you from being a rookie. Aaah, just schooling the world on the finer points of death care one person at a time.
Roger Hullinger, Funeral Director :)
why thank you, resident mortician. i will not make the same mistake again.
adorable!! you should put it to music... i'm sure you would find her dance moves go along with the rhythm of one song or another!
she has to be the most gorgeous adorable baby alive! when can i meet her?
Post a Comment