too, too cute! I did a lot of catch up reading and have so many comments - first a little shout out to how incredibly cool CO is and the cousins here would be super glad to have more family around! - I love how you are so upbeat. I can just hear your smile through your blog. love it, love it!
6 comments:
Such a beautiful baby! Happy Thanksgiving. I'm so glad you got to share it with your family. Say hello to your parents for me.
too, too cute! I did a lot of catch up reading and have so many comments - first a little shout out to how incredibly cool CO is and the cousins here would be super glad to have more family around!
- I love how you are so upbeat. I can just hear your smile through your blog. love it, love it!
I agree 100%.
That is a wonderful pic! What joy!
the bird: killing 'em with cuteness.
too bad we missed each other during Thanksgiving, what are you doing for Christmas. THanksf for the cute Christmas card. My mom read it and loved it.
Post a Comment