Thursday, November 05, 2009

Halloween Polaroids

We spent Halloween at a murder mystery party. This is becoming a tradition, as it was our third year in a row doing this. Our friends Christian and Ari always do a bang up job with the food and decor, setting the stage for a really fun party. The theme this year was 1920s Chicago Speakeasy. I was reporter and Adam was a golfer/nightclub owner. My costume struggled and was very last minute. That's just how it is with me and Halloween. Never sure what to do because I refuse to buy anything. That's why you won't see The Bird in this post. I'm just too practical to get an outfit just for a photo op. I know. Boring!

Anyway, enjoy the fun pics!











6 comments:

A-Ware said...

my fave has got to be the one of brad holding the cards. just sayin'

Mike and Mer said...

Thanks Martha for taking the pictures! We had such a great time that night. We love your baby!!!

Mandyyyyyy said...

You did such a great job with these!!! I was just thinking about that site today. Thought I have some extra time ...maybe i'll play around a bit. VERY NICE!

Aves said...

Can we say HOT? Cuz that's what you are! you look freaking fabulous, and there just isn't anymore to be said about it! I think all your costumes are SMASHING. fun times.

madrilenamer said...

LOVE it!!! Great idea, murder mystery! Perfect for Halloween! And the costumes and decor look amazing!

Super B said...

Love the photos. You and Adam make a smashing couple.