Sunday, November 15, 2009

Family Christmas Card Outtakes

We're sending out Christmas cards this year and you know I'm all about photo shoots, so I gathered up the family, dressed them in red, black and white and we ventured to the park to see if we could come up with something decent. I still have no idea what I'm doing with my camera, but it's always fun to experiment.

Here are the ones you won't find on the card.












By the way, if you read this blog, I want to send you a card, so email me your address at martha dot h dot ware at gmail dot com. Seriously. Do it! Don't be shy! You know you need something to spruce up your fridge. Email me.

9 comments:

Aves said...

Marth. For realsies. You have such a darling family, and you look absolutely stunning, AS USUAL. Everyone looks great, and I would LOVE a card. I will have to email you my address :)

Marilee Leishman said...

What a handsome family! Those outtakes are pretty great. I can't wait to see the one your using. I love the Red top and red shoes.

Fig said...

Those are GEMS, and I'd totally put them in a Christmas card. Perhaps in some sort of collage.

Super B said...

Yeah, those are pretty much the cutest outtakes I have ever seen.
Adorable family! love you.

Isaak and Jackie said...

I love your red shoes and shirt you look gorgeous. I totally agree these candids are sweet.

Gypsy Girl said...

um, yes please! you are GOR-GEOUS. as is your little family. i'm e-mailing you right now!

Allan said...

You are so beautiful, Marthy. I totally covet the fact that you have a husband that will cooperate through a photo shoot. Getting Allan to take pictures is harder than getting Paul Newman to take pictures. And he's dead.
Mim

M-Ware said...

Mim, do not be fooled. He was totally annoyed. He covered it well and did not tell me until later, but he was annoyed.

John said...

Some pretty good pictures...I hope we get a Christmas card.