Thursday, November 20, 2008

And the Chromosome Goes To...

XX!
It's a GIRL!!!

10 comments:

Super B said...

PERFECT!!! PERFECT!! I am so EXCITED for you!!! I am BURSTING!! You are having a girl...they are so fun and you are going to be so awesome with her.

Fig said...

Dang it, I thought it was a boy, and I'm hardly ever wrong.

However - I am STOKED for your chromosomes! She'll be excellent, I am convinced.

Aves said...

Aww! Congrats!! She is going to be a freaking knock out just like her parents. Its like not even fair to combine y'all's genes... so fun!

Shanna said...

Yeah!! Zayne's future wife! :) That is so exciting! Congrats!

Carrie said...

WHOOOAAAA! I didn't think you found out for a while. Crazy!! That's awesome. Oh man. Just prepare yourself for wanting to buy every single article of clothing and hair bow. You'll find that it's way more fun to dress your child than yourself. Plus, you can justify spending money on a new outfit for them! Name thoughts yet?

Miriam said...

WEll, doggonit Marth. A Girl!!! Didn't I call that? Yeah, pretty sure I did. sdjfgpoiausrtil;wjerl;kjsefplkjasdlkf. That was a burst of excitement for you. I love girls. I love girl clothes. I love making little girl clothes. And I'm so happy too, cause now little Ruby has a girl second-cousin to keep the bosom cousin tradition going on... So sweet. And yeah, Averi's right. With the genes she's working from, this girl doesn't have a CHANCE of being homely. Not even during the tough years.
But HOW THE DOGGON crapnuggit did you find out so early?? Did you pay $90 and go to the mall!?!? Did you!?!? Both you and Marilee post the gender of your baby today, and I'm left to twittle my doggon thumbs for the next three weeks.

The Brandleys said...

Awesome! I was hoping for a girl this time around But I guess I'll let you have her. I hear girls are so much fun, but seriously howcould they not be with all those cute clothes!

LivingstonClan said...

Hip-Hip-Hooray for you!!! Girls are great--challenging, but great.

Tori said...

ya martha i'm so excited for girls area blast there like a doll you get to dress up every day

Isaak and Jackie said...

oh she is going to be the cutest thing ever...I am so excited for you!