
When Adam got back from the beard harvest last week (aka, working in Sacramento), I knew we had a chance at beating this thing. This thing called Body Double. He's growing it for the Savior of the World production. We're in the angel choir and the Thespian Leaders want everyone to look authentic. It's only natural that I should go blonde about that time. Totally ancient en vogue. Adam has also taken to the streets, Bicyclists Against Body Doubles. He's so passionate about distancing himself from my look, I can only admire him. I also learned how to use clippers correctly so he's got more hair this haircut around. I know you're all so interested so I'll keep documenting our progress. The most exciting is this beard development...he's never made it past 10 days and today we're going on 9!!
PS - If Hillary wins Super Boos-day, have I got a story for you.
2 comments:
You crack me up!! Seriously. Good luck on that. Can't wait to see you Blonde!!
I want the story!
Also, I want you to continue documenting the Body-Doubles-to-Spouses transition, 'cause it be funny.
I dig beards, but they hurt (me).
P.S. Document your thespian happenings too.
Post a Comment