I was getting into the meat of this book the week Benazir Bhutto was killed. If not for reading this book I might have never been able to point out Islamabad on a map. Good for books! Good for books with maps! And yeehaw for fighting terrorism with education. That's the thesis of this book and, you know, I'd never thought of it that way. A simple solution, really, but it just might work. A simple solution being fought at every hand by Islamic extremists. Check me out sounding like I know what I'm talking about. That's what will happen to you if you read this book.
Monday, January 21, 2008
I was getting into the meat of this book the week Benazir Bhutto was killed. If not for reading this book I might have never been able to point out Islamabad on a map. Good for books! Good for books with maps! And yeehaw for fighting terrorism with education. That's the thesis of this book and, you know, I'd never thought of it that way. A simple solution, really, but it just might work. A simple solution being fought at every hand by Islamic extremists. Check me out sounding like I know what I'm talking about. That's what will happen to you if you read this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment