I want to move to Chapel Hill, NC, like, yesterday. Give me 200% humidity and I will give you a thumbs up. I tried chicken and dumplings (slimy), collard greens (spinachy), bread pudding (w/pineapple!) and sweet potata pie (yam, yam).
Hey Marta! Let me just say, I am your biggest fan. You are so artsy and craftsy. Your pics are fantastic and your writing superb. I guess our education at good 'ol Union High didn't let us down after all, eh? I'm glad we're going to be blog buddies now!
5 comments:
once buckwheat sings a song, they're eternally his.
we went to NC a few years back and I loved it too. what a beautiful place.
Hey Marta!
Let me just say, I am your biggest fan. You are so artsy and craftsy. Your pics are fantastic and your writing superb. I guess our education at good 'ol Union High didn't let us down after all, eh?
I'm glad we're going to be blog buddies now!
look with what speed and accuracy you can get on a bike and go!
seriously martha. you have a great eye for photography. i love your pics of DOORS!! and you make those tomatoes look heavenly. still missing you!
Post a Comment