Sunday, August 12, 2007

To market, to market to buy a fat pizza







We went to this cute little market/deli type thing in Chapel Hill.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I'm not kiddin' when I say that you take great photies. Seriously, you blog is about as bright and appealing as an American Eagle Ad. Yeah, Haven is so beautiful. Just dazzling. I can't WAIT to cut my hair P.S. And I would love to put some color in it again, but alas...I lack the funds. SO, looks like it's dirty dishwater poo hair for the next couple o years. What have you been up to lately? I'm glad you finally updated your blog. Job?

Anonymous said...

Catching up on your blog. I've been out of the blogging world for a while . . . this summer has been busy. Anyway, you crack me up. And Heather's babe is sooo stinking cute. Tell her I said so. FYI, you can still vacation with kids. It's a little more tricky, but with grandparents elated to help out, it can work out. You just dump them off for a week or so. It's good for everyone. Just a thought. ;)