Wednesday, December 04, 2019

September

September brought:

A concert at Marymoor Park : Ben Folds and Cake, two of our all time favorites.

First day of school for me (second year of design school, and yes, I went school clothes shopping for myself....dang, I wish I'd bought that sweater afterall).


And first day of school for the kids: 3rd grade for Noah, 5th grade for Sienna. Eternal youth for their school mascot, Ollie the Orca.


I guess the kids and I baked something? And I felt the need to document it?? I think it was pancakes. These two are getting really good at cooking/baking and not needing so much assistance!


My niece, McKenna and her husband, Kallen, visited us for nearly a week so she could perform with her band, The Aces, at Bumbershoot music festival. She got us backstage passes and it was fun to feel really cool for a day.



Dinner at No Bones Beach Club and dessert at Salt and Straw. A perfect summer date night!
Adam finished the patio!!! He worked so hard on it for many many months and we got to enjoy a few family BBQs on it before fall set in. 

Adam participated in a Cure MS bicycle race fundraiser that his friend organizes each year. Fun group of guys and wives. The kids and wives and I hung out for a couple days at an Airbnb while the guys sweated it out.


 The kids and I spent a day at the Washington State Fair in Puyallup. We'd never been before and it was huge! Wow. The Utah State Fair was pretty small in comparison. We rode the rides, ate a turkey leg, cotton candy, and ice cream. Sienna ended the day with a massive ear ache. Too much fun for one day!







No comments: