Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Noah turns 3!

 Nobers turned three! He appeared shirtless, ready to open presents first thing in the morning. Since we've had some warmer days and nights, he can't stand to wear clothes. He takes after his daddy because he is a human heater and there's no turning him down without AC or going buck. And we definitely do not have AC.

 We went whole hog with the super-hero stuff, plus some more train stuff. Little boy all the way.

 I wanted to try my hand at a simple dinosaur cake, and here was the result.
 Adam had a lot of fun with the scary mouth and blood-red eye. I had a lot of fun with the whole thing in general. It's not much, but I felt like it went well considering it actually looks like the picture I was using online. Minus the M&Ms which I forgot to buy for the spots and toenails. Blue toenails are apropos, though, because that's the exact color Noah currently has on his own toes. Soooo...

 He was excited and/or didn't care.
Happy Birthday little happy guy! Although you are already showing major signs of being a terrible three year old, I know it'll pass and you'll be back to happy-go-lucky Nobers by next birthday.

2 comments:

Rachel and Arrian said...

What a cute cake! Fun! We love noah!

Heather E. said...

THAT CAKE! I laughed really hard when I saw it and now i feel bad! but his face on the second to last picture is my favorite. I want to hang out with him.