Sunday, June 17, 2012

Noah's First Haircut

The day after Noah's first birthday I decided it was time to say goodbye to baby hair. 

I am not sentimental at all when it comes to baby hair. Sienna got a buzz at 6 months. Noah got lucky and lasted a year (thanks to full-time tummy sleeping, he never developed the unfortunate baby bald spot).

He was my adorable blondie.

Yes, there were swirls of blond feathers ...

... but all good things must come to an end ...

... and that mullet had to go.

He was not happy about it.

But I am. Now I can see his cherubic little face and nuzzle his soft little neck.

Goodbye baby mullet. 

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm with you. scraggily is not cute. I only waited until 10 months to cut Asher's hair because I knew my mom wanted to see it in all it's baby hair glory. As soon as we got home from the trip, I snipped, snipped, snipped.

Super B said...

That is a cute cut! I need to give Zeke a haircut. His hair is getting long and whispy. He doesn't have much of a mullet, but the rest is getting a little crazy.
ps. I wanna see you sometime. please tell me you will come to Idaho to see Heather someday!

Lauren Andersen said...

i've had a mullet or two before.