Saturday, May 26, 2012

Noah Turns One!


Mr Noah turns one tomorrow! We had all the festivities today including a photo shoot and cupcake eating.











I think this one (above) is my favorite. I was going for "rustic outdoor picnic" when I shot these. I guess this one captures that best.

Our neighbor left this broom out, so why not use it for a prop, eh?



And now for the cake. I got him a maple bacon cupcake from Cake Envy.


He took a few bites but that was it. I finished it for him. (What are moms for?)

Here's Adam getting the video.


Come on! Try the frosting, it's the best part! (Nope. Didn't care.)


Sienna got this far on her cupcake and requested another one. Huh? I finished hers, too.

Adam ate one, of course.



No thanks on the cupcake.

Balloons!


He's my guy. That's all I got ta say. He's all mine.

Here's the video:




2 comments:

Cherie Garner said...

He is a cute one!

Lauren Andersen said...

gosh! he is such an adorable baby! i love that you bought him a bacon cupcake! YUM!