HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Holy cow. I could eat him up. Beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet him. Oh man it goes so fast (that's of course looking back)! Why can't we relish in it all at the first? Oh right. Because we are zombies and all we can think of is "i need some dang sleep." So flippin cute. I love the one with Sienna in her diaper snuggling him. heheh
Martha congrats on your little Noah and natural child birth. I wish my baby's labor would have gone as well as yours did. Being my 4th I thought my body had it all figured out but after 29 hours of labor from the time my water broke and very painful contractions and delivery I too wasn't much in love with my new baby which broke my heart that I felt that way. It was good to hear your story. I am so glad everything turned out so well. He is a handsome little man!! Congrats!! Love, Lisa
4 comments:
Hooray hooray hooray! So glad he's here, and I loved the birth story. (This is Reb)
Marth,
HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Holy cow. I could eat him up. Beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet him. Oh man it goes so fast (that's of course looking back)! Why can't we relish in it all at the first? Oh right. Because we are zombies and all we can think of is "i need some dang sleep." So flippin cute. I love the one with Sienna in her diaper snuggling him. heheh
Martha congrats on your little Noah and natural child birth. I wish my baby's labor would have gone as well as yours did. Being my 4th I thought my body had it all figured out but after 29 hours of labor from the time my water broke and very painful contractions and delivery I too wasn't much in love with my new baby which broke my heart that I felt that way. It was good to hear your story. I am so glad everything turned out so well. He is a handsome little man!! Congrats!!
Love, Lisa
precious!!!!! I love that newborn look. I love him on your very cool couch, I mean, settee!
Post a Comment