Here are some random pictures of our area.
Adam took this picture while on a boat trip on Lake Washington.

These next ones are of The Bird's and my exploration of the Puget Sound area down the road from our place.

This is the front of the house. Our side is covered by that giant tree. It's lovely for privacy and shade but on the rare occasion that it's sunny and warm outside our place is still chilly inside. So I'm getting used to wearing socks and pants and long sleeved shirts and sometimes my big, poufy bathrobe around the house.

We have a garage and that's The Fo in front of it. We park Zippy inside the garage. She will not be used much in the next couple years because Adam rides the bus to and from school.

Here's Adam coming home from the bus stop which is super close.

Birdie kneeling in the water and sampling rocks.

This is a different day when we were out when Adam was just getting off the bus. Birdie runs to say hello.

She thinks it's really funny that he carries a thermos of hot chocolate with him to school. Ha ha!

We are next door to this nondescript corner bakery. It bakes bread all day every day to be distributed to stores and bakeries. You can also walk in and buy your own loaf if you want. And we ALWAYS want. But at $4 a loaf, it's expensive. And sooooooo good. The smell is delicious torture, but good thing I have my trusty breadmaker that makes a loaf that is almost just as tasty for way cheaper.

Here is Crown Hill Cemetary where The Bird and I enjoy quiet exploration.
8 comments:
UMMM. Bird looks like you now! Her hair has curl! And the gloom is overtaking me. It's just so grey. And Adam fits in nicely with the school crowd with his thermos and ipod.
oh i love the pics!! What a awsome place to live. And Bird is so stinking cute I can't stand it. :)
I looove these pictures but they make me miss you! Can't believe how big Sienna is getting. Sooo adorable! Also, I love her outfit in the last picture - it reminds me of a triple scoop of ice cream. But even sweeter!
hello! i love that you live in Seattle now. I grew up there and seeing these lovely pics and the grey skies makes me homesick! A couple good places to check out with your little Bird if you haven't already --> the Kirkland waterfront and Gasworks Park. Let me know if you ever need recommendations! p.s. your little one has gotten so big since Oregon already! she's a beauty.
My dear sistah,
These pics are great. The Bird is, of course, adorable. I have to say I agree with Heath that the grey is abundant. May I just make one small critic. I can't believe that a person who spent the entire first 18 years of her life growing up near the death care industry, spelled "cemetery" incorrectly. It is the common mistake. There are even signs pointing to cemeteries in this area that have that misspelling. No biggy, just change it and you can erase this comment if you'd like. P.S. The word "cemetery" is in the picture that you posted .
That last comment was by Roger by the way. I know it might have sounded like me all nit picky but it wasn't.
Karie
i swear i spellchecked it! i'm so embarrassed!!
How fun, I love it! Did you re-upholster that black and white couch! Great color scheme!
Post a Comment