Friday, October 08, 2010

This Old House

Here's our house in no particular picture order. I'm too lazy to narrate at the moment so it's The Bird's room, then our front room and kitchen and our bedroom. The usual 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom thing. And no pictures of our bathroom. It's kind of depressing.






















14 comments:

Shanna said...

so cute! I love how you have it decorated!!!

Maddox and Kobe...are cuter than all your grandkids combined said...

Thanks for sharing the seattle digs. Nice setups and colors. Easily to notice different sunlight strengths than socal.

I hear the study desk is used for sleepy students and catching tears of concept entrepreneurship projects.

Natalie said...

wow - so cool. love your style. Looks like a cozy home...loved the neighborhood tour too. love that it has character, love that in the city of coffee that adam takes cocoa to school...sad for you that there are no blue skies, but happy that you have cause to wear a fluffy bathrobe...any reason to wear a bathrobe is reason to rejoice :)

Heather E. said...

k. so clean and cute. it's so clean! No really. That's what impressed me. I think, like allen, I also saw tear drops and drool stains on the desk. The settee was the right thing to do. GUSH!

Meg said...

Love it all- especially that apple by the table!

Neoma said...

I'm loving the flowers in Sienna's room. You've got some definate skills.

Neoma said...

I'm loving the flowers in Sienna's room. You've got some definate skills.

Fig said...

Loving the paisley loveseat (settee?), and all your wall art.

House of Hullinger said...

great job sister friend. Love the picture over your bed.

Shonna Lee said...

Very nice Martha, love your style!

Haley said...

Would you believe we have the exact same bedspread/duvet? Makes me think I might have good taste, since you obviously do. :) Great job!

Ariana said...

Hey marth- just saw this post!!! I love love love your little love seat!! OH my gosh!!! So cute! Where did you get it? Your new place looks fabulous. As always! -ari

Carol said...

you make me long for days when I, too may have some sort of style-ness. I echo Heather--it's all so clean! and clutter-free, which are not always the same thing. Good work, Martha!

Maria Krieser said...

You have great style and lovely furniture. After more than 20 years we still have a long way to go to measure up. ;-)