Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bathtime Babble

In the bathtub is where you'll find The Bird around 7:15 a.m. every morning. I think I may be the only person in the world who does morning baths instead of nighttime baths for the little one, but in my opinion it is the best way to start the day: clean and fresh smelling. I love her sleepy little eyes and her happy demeanor and, of course, the babbling that always ensues.






5 comments:

Shanna said...

so cute!!!!

Carrie Jensen said...

So cute! Made me laugh! :)

House of Hullinger said...

I loved morning baths for my children too. I love the freshness.

The Finishing Touch said...

Just got back from mailing Birdie's birthday present....after watching the video...SO SAD that I can't be there to see her play! THANKS FOR THE SMILES!!!!

Owen Hullinger said...

HAHAHA!!! What a silly girl!!! Blah blah WAAaaa bla. I can't wait to meet her in person.