I can hardly believe it but Sienna is doing the rice cereal thing. She's a week away from being five months and she has responded really well to the extra food. Even though it tastes like cardboard and probably adds, what, like 60 extra calories? I don't really get it. But she seems to be happier with it in her life and that makes us happy.
5 comments:
Ever heard of a spoon? Actually ever heard of those nifty rice cereal bottle feeder thingies? Someone told me that something like that exists out there. Research! Also, is her hair patchy? Just like Haven's did when she was 5 months? NO!
Martha & Adam,
I love the video's, enjoy this time in her life it is so much fun. Adam I love your baby spoon!
Love, Tammy
Apparently you needed me to buy you spoons instead of a swimsuit. Geeze, What was I thinking.
martha! i adore you and your little family. i also just noticed mVelope which i am terribly excited about. i think we definitely have to arrange a visit now that i am on your coast for an official introduction to the bird. xoxo
A tip on the cereal that my doc gave me, give it too her before bed time cause it keeps her belly full during the night and they sleep longer. :) I did it with Zayne and he started sleeping alot longer. :)
Post a Comment