Friday, December 12, 2008

A Strong Dose of Pepto


Is it wrong to love this dress?

12 comments:

Fig said...

Not at all, if you're a human incubator. I might order myself one for future, since I've already decided I will wear nothing but loose dresses when I'm pregnant. Seriously, stuffing yourself into jeans is crappy enough without a round protuberance.

A-Ware said...

That dress reminds me of that e-bay commercial where a dude is posting his car and his wife gets all snotty and goes "who on EARTH would want to buy your STUPID lime-green hatchback?" Then it cuts to this other guy in an all lime green room wearing all lime green clothes. he clicks on the ad and goes "AWESOOOOOOME".

so yes. you can love that dress, but only if everything else in your life is that color too.

Fig said...

What I want to know is, will your bosoms look like that in it? Sheesh.

Shanna said...

I love it and you would look adorable in it!!!

House of Hullinger said...

I agree with fig. That girl has some crazy lookin' boobies!!! It makes it hard to see the dress in a positive light.

Heather E. said...

I don't like it.

Maddox and Kobe...are cuter than all your grandkids combined said...

The top of the dress looks like the interior of a pink casket. And concurring with the others, the body proportions of the lady are off.

Miriam said...

Ughgh. Saggy booby Syndrome. SBS ruins the whole dress.

Isaak and Jackie said...

I like the bottom of the dress, the flow style. I know you could pull anything off Martha but even then the dress is not my fav.

Natalie said...

Yes, far too saggy baggy for me. You might be able to pull it off, though...not much sag on you.

Super B said...

Ok Mim, just because you and Martha have nice perkies, don't bash that lady, because there are some of us out here that have that SBS problem. And it does ruin nearly everthing we wear.
But, Martha, you could wear that dress and be cute!

Lauren Andersen said...

marty can pull off anything!