These past few weekends and the week in between have been bizz-ay, what with the annual whiffle ball tournament, Prop. 8 phone calls (VOTE YES FOR THE LOVE), Lights on Broadway dress rehearsals, Adam getting laid off (thank you non-existant economy), and driving to Arizona for a wedding - wooweeeee, where do I begin? Let's just skip all the boring real life stuff and enjoy some pictures.
Conference weekend we stayed with some friends in San Diego for the annual Whiffle Ball tournament. You should be very intimidated by these two. They make up Team Annabolic Annihilation.
This is me for six hours. Woefully underplanned on the reading material. BHG for six hours? Try it some time.
This weekend was wedding time for some friends who finally made it final, thanks, we think, in part to us.


It was really a dude's weekend. I was just photog.


A trip to the DQ.

Us with Curtis & Candace. Adam and Curtis were roommates at this place in Provo we called Housemont. (A little house trying to be as cool as Belmont.) I met Adam when he lived at Housemont, so Curtis was our superfan. When he'd see me walking up the step he'd yell to Adam, "Adam, all of our dreams are coming true!" Meaning, he was excited I was dating Adam. We returned the favor when he brought Candace to our house several years ago in San Diego. We've always been big Candace fans and after breaking up about four times, Curtis finally pulled his head out and made the right decision. So, so happy about that.
They drove off in a Dune Buggy

5 comments:
You guys look great!
We also called for a few hours for prop 102 the marriage one for AZ. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Almost everyone I talked to was for it, and I talked equally to dems and repubs. Not bad.
Sorry A-ware about the job thing. You could always come to Roosevelt and drive an oil truck. We don't know anything about a bad economy here.
Love ya, Hope you find something quick.
Sorry about the job. That sucks. But hey, I have a great idea... Move to Roosevelt!!! I would love it! :)
love it! can't believe you are in shorts and t's there. we're into teeth chattering weather already! just worked out thanksgiving details so we'll see you in St. George!
Those wedding pictures are fab. You look gorgeous, I love the outfit are you a expert semstress like your mother or did you find a good deal at the store?
Post a Comment