Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Pics of Portland (and all of Oregon)

I can just tell you're wiping your brow and sighing with thanksgiving because this is the last of the travelogue. Here are some pictures of Portland's doors, buildings, cars and bikes, which are what Adam and I take pictures of.















We met my brother Mark in Portland while he was there on work. We ate at Salty's on the Columbia River.On the last day of our trip we spent some extra money on books at Powell's, Portland's landmark bookstore that takes up an entire city block, plus three floors up. We each got four. Maybe you'll hear about them on this here blog soon.

We washed down our last dessert of the trip with this bottle of milk. It was a beautiful evening and we finished our last bites just as it started sprinkling and we headed back to the hotel.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Incredible windows and doors, what a city of personality. I like how you ended it all, with a good cup of milk!