
Am I the last to jump on the Tunic Train? Tunics are the way of the future and I'm the last one to know it. These were in last year when friends and family were pregnant, and I'm only now finding out all that can truly be accomplished with these Tiny Tents.
Adam happened upon $100 extra big ones this weekend (happens all the time) and naturally I spent my half on a few Tunics I'd been eyeing (plus some earrings and drawer knobs). Naturally, he spent his half on dinner for me (why is he the nice, non-materialistic one?). In just an evening and a day, wearing a Tunic has freed me from all my Troubles.
I can eat more at dinner. No one can even try to see that ribs & brisket belly I'm trying to suck in. I feel more female. Who wants to flaunt a waist when you can flaunt a nightgown? I can sit down and stay covered up. The Tunic is that Tried and True friend who'll cover your backside on any occasion. I can run headlong into the wind and get caught up and carried away like a kite. The Tunic Takes me higher.
Tunic, Tunic. Tunic True.
Tunic in Taffeta, silk and cotton, Too.
Tunic in orange, red, purple and blue.
Tunic in a Tiffy. Tunic in a jiffy.
Tunic, Tunic. I love you.
6 comments:
I never liked to wear tunics, or tunic style shirts, because when you have a few extra pounds (and have been trying to conceive for over 5 years) people ask if you are pregnant. Seriously. I put all tunics, and empire waisted shirts away in the top of my closet. However, now, they are perfect. When I am not ready for maternity clothes, but need a little extra room, I reach for a tunic.
If I only had one of these so called Tunics...btw...nice poem
i do LOVE a good tunic. too bad gloria copied me and bought the same one i have. hip hip tunIC!
I'll get a tunic on the next shopping trip that I actually buy something for myself, instead of my kids. Great poem -- that's a keeper.
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.
This is Mom----the tunic is lovely! It resembles your apple green drapey top I copied for your wedding dress top only now it is longer! The September Real Simple mag has the very cutest tweedy dresses with cute pleated necklines like that--find it and look then let's hear what you think. How's the self-styled hair,dear? Look for an e-mail about about the State Fair and the Turkey Stampede!
Post a Comment