Thursday, September 06, 2007

Travelin' Thursdee


Can anyone guess where we are today?

4 comments:

Super B said...

St. Louis?
Never been there, but great pic.

Lacey said...

So, this comment has nothing to do with your post, but I have this totally random memory from High School and wonder if you remember it too.
You and I were in the lovely ladies room at good ol' Union High chatting up a storm in our nice, cozy heiny hiding stalls. We were dissing our English teacher like crazy. Then, after we finished our business, we opened our stall doors,and who should be standing at the sink but Mrs. K.
Do you remember that? I never could decide if she had heard us or not and dreaded her class for the rest of the year.

Anonymous said...

Not Where's Waldo . . . Ware's Martha? Hehe. My guess is St. Louis too. What are you doing there?

M-Ware said...

that's right folks. st louis arch. i was there a year ago just passing thru on our way to calif from boston.

and lacey - who is mrs k? no idea.