Went to my 3rd John Mayer concert last night. Adam was kind enough to come. His interest was solely in this guy:
None other than my other favorite Piano Man: Ben Folds. He opened. I appreciate that he's a pianist. And a sythesizer. He puts on a good show, jumping on his piano, throwing his chair at it, singing Dr. Dre raps. A definite rebel.
None other than my other favorite Piano Man: Ben Folds. He opened. I appreciate that he's a pianist. And a sythesizer. He puts on a good show, jumping on his piano, throwing his chair at it, singing Dr. Dre raps. A definite rebel.And then....the man, the machine, the face melter himself. Playing face melting songs...so much so that his own face melts. Does he exercise these faces behind stage? Or just risk pulling every muscle on stage? He's a risk taker. And thank the good stars he cut his hair. And also thank you stars that Jessica Simpleton was not allowed to step one foot in San Diego county. Finally, stars, thank you that she returned to her blonde roots.

He wailed like this all evening.

Really hitting a high one at this point.
Not sure but I'm almost certain he did one of these. There was a rumor going around.
At this point very nigh to explosion.
And on the 3rd encore song, Waiting on the World to Change, he delighted the crowd with one of these.
That daring kick delighted me, I tell you what. Faces and kicks and throwing things. What a great night.

That daring kick delighted me, I tell you what. Faces and kicks and throwing things. What a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment