Thursday, March 08, 2007

This has become a baby blog




You know those people who are obsessed with all the children that are born into their family or friend circles? Nod your head. And point that finger right back at yourself because every one of us has been this person at some time or another. Indulge me with a few more pics looted from Heather's blog. Because I'm selfish and I don't you to go to her blog. I want you to stay on my blog. Check out the pink afghan I made the girl. Three months of crochet hook madness. Now that's love. Alright, alright, I stopped at two pics. If you want to see more go to Heather and Tyler's blog: www.elisonblog.blogspot.com. Some trivia Heather left out: I, too, was blessed in this dress. And not to be outdone, I was blessed three years before Heather even considered being blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats one ugly baby

Heather E. said...

That's my baby you fool!

Lauren said...

oh my what a freaking CUTE baby! marty you sure have outdone yourself with that afghan! wwwway to go champ!

Anonymous said...

hahahah...Marth, I was laughing out loud at your comment...because I too have joined the ranks of those obsessed with babies in your family/close circle of friends..2 new nephews in 2006 = completely psycho aunt!
miss you.
love,
gloria