Thursday, March 01, 2007

Haven in the flesh

I couldn't help myself from kifing these from Heather's blog and posting them on my own. I will be seeing this baby in the flesh in less than 24 hours and I'm nearly jumping out of my seat just thinking about it. Haven is 6 weeks old, my third niece/nephew and -- dare I say -- the cutest one yet. Ok, they're all cute. But man. You're going to have to pry this one from my clenched hands in 3 days when I have to turn around and come back. Here comes Aunt Martha! Heather, don't you think you should put some clothes on her? Logan's pretty cold this time of year. Look at those all-seeing eyes. And that electrically shocking hair. She has definitely fattened up since the stork dropped her off, too. She's come a long way since her wrinkly, squished up days. Stay tuned for more adorable pics of this one when I get back.





1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh my heck! what a DOLL! and i love the name.