I stole away for a quick weekend trip to see my brother, Owen, and sister Heather in Boise. We did what we always do - eat good food and shop 'til we drop.
Here are a couple photos from Green Lake ....one of my many walks taken with Cleo. Gorgeous sunrise and fall colors!
We stayed home for Thanksgiving and it was just us four. I made a pie from a school fundraiser pie kit.
It was my first lattice crust and it turned out pretty!
We did our own family turkey trot near Green Lake.
We ended at Chocolati for hot cocoa afterwards.
Our other pie was a banana cream pie. Yum. Yum.
This was the year to do whatever we wanted for dinner, but I still wanted everything to be traditional. Good job, us! We did a small turkey breast and a lot of the typical sides we do every year.
It was chill, it was relaxing, and I think we watched the entire Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on TV. After which we watched a dog show. And then I recall watching Dan In Real Life. We watch a LOT of TV during Covid-times. Nobody is sad about that! Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment