Kids went to the bus museum.
Lux News announces the victory of Emmanuel Macron as France's next president.
Birdie looks fly as she heads outside to rollarskate.
Tryna escape on a date and Sienna runs into the elevator to thwart us.
Just dropping kids off at the bus stop after lunch.
We went camping one weekend in June.
It was threatening to rain, so what else can you do but wear your slicker just in case.
Lux Mother's Day was in June and the kids painted a mat and made a cement candle holder at school for me. Awwww.Thanks, kids! Just like last year, Adam was gone to Seattle this week.
All of my freaking friends left recently and I am mad about it. This was a going away party we had for the Andrews and the MacKays.
We went to the Polish festival with our Polish buddies.
The face painter was not good. The balloon artist was excellent!
Karolina's mom filled up their splash pool and put it on the balcony for hours of fun.
June 23 is National Lux Day, so we headed downtown to catch some of the festivities.Noah was feeling sick by the end, so he's not too happy here.
Right before the Andrews left, we had them over for raclette! Yum and fun!
I recently finished my third semester of French. These were my two BFFs in the class, Lea and Maria.
Here's our whole class on the last day. I got powned by some bunny ears. Thanks a lot, girl whose name I don't know.
Drove a couple hours north one Sunday to Liege Belgium to catch the end of stage 2 of the Tour de France.
Adam walked one hour to get us food. Remember how I said I missed fast food a couple posts ago? It's hard to find on a regular day but nearly impossible on a Sunday. And the organization of this race chute was not good on top of it. Crusty baguette that cuts your mouth, butter, ham, and cheese. Not the worst thing I ever ate, but not worth an hour of foraging.Lots of walking and waiting, that's the life of a Tour de France chaser. Noah was not having it.
As a little July 4th celebration, we invited the MacKays over the Saturday before and hiked around our forest and ate lunch together. It was a rainy day, otherwise we would have picnicked outside.
We sent the kids on a bug-finding mission. They found lots of giant slugs.Adam was Steve Irwin-ing all over that frog he picked up. His enthusiasm spread to all of us.
Amazon's yearly family party was a hit. Sienna was quite literally taken by the clowns on stilts.
A bouncy castle with a backdrop of fortress walls. Luxembourg is just the coolest.Kids playing the fishy game while Adam watches and I enjoy the view of that lovely bridge.
Bowling and a bowling spectator.
There was free paint and giant paper for painting. The kids loooooved that.
The day before Mandy left, she presented me with my very own candy poster! I had given candy posters as going away presents for several of my friends here, and she returned the gift! So cute!
Aaaand now we're up to date. This was last Saturday when Adam and I took a stroll after dinner around Lux City. The views in this place never disappoint.
No comments:
Post a Comment