Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Girls' Trip

My sister, two cousins and aunt met up in Las Vegas, too! We stayed at this lovely condo with all sorts of fabulous pool options.
 This is the first of many, many #sisterselfies taken on the trip.
 After our mani/pedis we were standing outside Facetiming my mom in Australia who couldn't make it on the trip, sadly.
 We shopped a lot. Here's a stop in the Lego store.

 On The Strip with Carrie.
 Too excited. Too excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Too excited to be out of the house, not folding laundry, not doing dishes, not changing diapers, not running errands. #momlife
 Laverne and Shirley hit Vegas!
 We saw KA by Cirque du Soleil. Puzzling in every way. That's the way they do.

 Frozen hot chocolate. Yurm.

 Temple time! The best.


Who wore it best? She did. She bought it.

 I almost bought this.....but I didn't.
Coconut popsicles. 

It was soooooo fun. I can't even think about it it was too fun.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

So fun! We're going to Vegas in June, can'twait!

Rachel and Arrian said...

Fun!