Monday, May 06, 2013

Adam Turns 33, Sienna Turns 4

Now that I'm looking over my photos, I'm feeling like a super lame wife for not taking more of Adam's birthday on May 1st! Sure, having all 3 of my immediate family members' birthdays in May causes a bit of a brain burn on my part, but I usually don't fail in the category of "not taking enough pictures." I'm positive I got one of his cake, but it's nowhere to be found. Nevertheless, we did celebrate his birthday after he worked a normal day. No! He came home a half hour early! Even better! He requested his Grandma Giles' (yes, we both have Giles Grandparents and have not found where they connect on the family tree ... phew) oatmeal cake, which is always divine. Here he is holding a fan that my mom sent with a box of other fun things she got from her Caribbean cruise. She didn't get anything for Adam, so he's pretending this is his. Teehee.
 His main b-day present was binoculars! He loves them. He has already taken up bird watching.
 And close-range TV watching.
Today, May 6th, was Sienna's fourth birthday. She opened my gifts in the morning, along with cards and (college fund) moola from her extended family (you know who you are, THANK YOU, you rock).


Then we went to the gym and McDonald's.


We watched her new movie, Tangled, while Noah took a nap. Then we used her new sand toys at the park. When Adam came home, we did dinner, cake and more birthday presents from Adam's parents.




 She was super excited about this cabbage patch doll! What a flashback. I love it!

I asked what she wanted to name her and she said, "Maybe Sue." I dig.


 Check back for a multitude of birthday videos on the blog sometime later when I get around to it...
Happy Birthday you two!

2 comments:

Heather E. said...

can I just come live with you guys?

Lauren Andersen said...

she is incredibly adorable and FOUR??????? WOW! happy birthday sienna! ps, i LOVE the cabbage patch! memory lane FOR SURE!