When I was little, I wore a hat and gloves to church on Easter. I adored that. This year I wanted Sienna to start the tradition. I bought the hat and gloves a month in advance. I couldn't wait to see them on her. Just as I imagined, she looked splendid in them. Adam looks splendid in his lavender dress shirt as well.
Such a tall little lady. She is not even four, folks, and look how tall she is! I think she grew out of that dress in one day!
Who me?
She is a treat.
Noah is on a throw up spree again, so he and I stayed home. He brought me his shoes to put on when he noticed everyone was getting ready to leave. He was so mad to find that they were leaving without him.
After this monumental fit, he had two three-hour naps and then went down for the night at 8 pm. Sleep it off, Noah, and next year you can wear a bow tie!








No comments:
Post a Comment