The kids and I have been living with my parents for 2.5 weeks but it feels like we've been here 3 years. In a good way! I feel like we live here for real. Life in Roosevelt is wonderfully simple and we are having a great time. We've seen Mark and Wendy twice already! They came out General Conference weekend along with her girls (McKenna, Bella, Sariah and Sariah's new husband Steve). They are already the best addition to our family! Owen came out as well and so did Heather and her family. It was a Hullinger family General Conference weekend extravaganza.
OH! I nearly forgot the best part about that weekend ... My dad flew Adam out to SURPRISE ME! Best surprise of my life. Best weekend of my life. Pretty much. Here we are attempting a family photo.Mom, Wendy, McKenna, Heather and I stole away one afternoon to have some fun at our local thrift shop Junky Funky Gypsy Mama. Ohhhhh did we have fun! Just look at those dresses! Lawrence Welk show anyone?

Here are our handsome men headed to Priesthood session. Onward and upward, men! We love you.
Noah has a new face we like to call "Stink Eye." Do not cross him.
Heather is a photo bomber. Do not cross her.
Owen played a rousing rendition of .... everything...
... and everyone danced and sang!
After everyone left (booooo) we resumed normal life (booooo). Sienna got a haircut at Walmart. (Actually these are out of order, she got a haircut before Conference weekend, but just got with it.)
She has a whole new brand of sass.
Noah also got a haircut. He was so chill during the whole thing. That's my boy, Noah!
Raiding Grandma's costume box.
5 weeks post surgery scar update. Because I know you were wondering. Heh.
Sienna "watching a movie" with the basketball. (???)
Sienna "watching Aladdin" with a bowling pin. (???) (Pin pals, Adam says. Heh.)
Noah pretends to read.
Pumpkin patch today! Noah and Sienna loved feeding the goats! It was a hoot.
There's the corn maze.
Noah loved the cow train.
After those adorable pictures, they chucked the pumpkins. That's all they're good for, right?
Goodnight (harvest) moon.





2 comments:
Wow. Lots of fun and family happenings! Can I just say that I LOVE Noah's eyebrows. So cool. And those dresses at the thrift store. Awesome.
Really glad you are having a great healing time with your family. There is no better place to be.
i love so many things about this post:
1) adam came and surprised you
2) your scar looks great
3) i love the heart sweater. kind of fitting.
4) i LOVE the photo of the corn maze
5) your punkins
miss you! xo
Post a Comment