Saturday, February 05, 2011

Some Bird Words

This morning The Bird woke up pointing to herself saying, "cute, cute cute, cute" so I could tell she was in a chatty mood. Sorry this video is kind of quiet and she's stuffing her face the whole time, but the girl's gotta eat right when she wakes up or she gets mad (like mother, like daughter). Here are some of The Bird's latest words (she learned "cute" just yesterday).



Here is The Bird saying a prayer complete with some hearty AMEMS!


This video is from a couple months ago (probably November?) when she was obsessed with saying "meow" and we were obsessed with making her say "mommy" and "daddy" (why else do we have children except to have them worship us?) Unfortunately I turn off the video before she says "bye bye" but you can see her mouthing it. It's really hard to get her on video saying anything because she's more interested in fiddling with the video camera, but when she wakes up she's out of it just enough to make it work.



3 comments:

Fig said...

I LOVE those. Precious. The "amem"s were my favorite - so funny.

Owen Hullinger said...

Oh my gosh! I just giggle with glee when I watch these videos. She is so stinkin cute. Tip: my BoM teacher, a woman, had a trick whenever her daughter was misbehaving. Whenever her daughter did something mischievous, she would say "What am I going to do with you?" and she trained her daughter to say back "just love me." Haha! Isn't that just PRECIOUS!?!?!

Natalie said...

keee-ute! I think 18 months-ish is my favorite age. I love the self discovery and the emergence of personality :) what a doll.