She is so ridiculously cute. I love it. Ian didn't walk until 16 months so I feel your pain over the readiness to get the kiddo up and off the floor. We were in DC and going to all those museums. One day we had a little chat in the History museum that went something like "If you don't want to ride in the stroller, than you have to walk. No walking=stroller." It would have been cool if he had started walking then, but it took a little while longer. Anyway, enough about my kids (that's what my blog should be for). Love the peg leg and the cute little fall overs :)
From MOM/Diane WOW...she's a walker! One of these days she'll find out that her knees are "joints" and that they BEND!!! Then she's going to be racing! Thanks for the videos!
3 comments:
She is so ridiculously cute. I love it. Ian didn't walk until 16 months so I feel your pain over the readiness to get the kiddo up and off the floor. We were in DC and going to all those museums. One day we had a little chat in the History museum that went something like "If you don't want to ride in the stroller, than you have to walk. No walking=stroller." It would have been cool if he had started walking then, but it took a little while longer. Anyway, enough about my kids (that's what my blog should be for). Love the peg leg and the cute little fall overs :)
From MOM/Diane
WOW...she's a walker! One of these days she'll find out that her knees are "joints" and that they BEND!!! Then she's going to be racing! Thanks for the videos!
She's so so cute. I can't believe how big she is and I have yet to meet the Bird! Her hair is getting so long.
Post a Comment