Monday, June 28, 2010

Scenes from the Weekend

Courtesy of iPhone 4.

Great as a camera, but will it ever be a phone?

Enjoy.

















7 comments:

Ariana said...

hey marth. love your swimsuit. where did u get it?

Fig said...

I was JUST thinking the other day, I should get yellow at my next pedicure.

Carrie said...

You hung out with my broski? Is that Lincoln? I haven't seen him since last 4th of July. Boy has he changed! Holy cow. I'll get to see them this weekend in Filly. It's about flippin time!

Martha said...

oh yes, that is your broski and mr. lincoln. he is one heck of a walker. have fun in filly! i wish i was coming.

i got the suit at target. best tankini of my life.

and, yes, yellow was smart, i must say. brightens my whole life every time i look at them.

House of Hullinger said...

I love the yellow. I paint my own toes that color every summer and have for about 3 years now. so darn sunny! Love it, especially on tan feet.

Heather E. said...

it's a shame you returned it. for the love, I'm tired of taking honking pictures with my giant camera everytime.

Lauren Andersen said...

i LOVE the yellow too... for some odd reason i picked up a bottle of neon green and just finished painting. next up? yellow! i LOVE the last photo... why? the baseball blanket of course. and well you two obviously! xoxo