
This is a mash up of photos from recent visits to the beach and a local water park. Sienna could not be more cute in her new ruffly little bikini. I suppose I will teach her about modesty at some point, but not while she has that delicious, round belly. If you find that The Bird is missing someday, just know I have gobbled her up.
Here's daddy and The Bird in the baby pool. She really loves the water and just gasps and smiles after being dunked.


This was her first encounter with a swing! (I call these diaper swings.) You can tell she likes something if she opens her mouth to its widest point.

Still as pasty, pasty white as ever.

Great beach hair, Bird! Tousled perfectly!


She's been hanging out a lot with a younger man named Hunter. We need to keep an eye on these two.

At the beach, she crawled all over the place and ate a lot of sand.


Her first experience with watermelon. She likes the rind.


P.S. If you want to see Beach Bird Part Un, click here. She looks so different in Part Un (she was three months old then) and yet still just as scrumptious.
4 comments:
oh my oh my. I just about licked the computer she's so cute! I was expected to see Adam in his speedo! where is it?
our readers will never be ready for the speedo.
Seen the speedo....SO...I get to take Birdie to the pool? YEA! Ruffles and baby pools are the best! Diane
Too cute. I've been way behind on blog posts. I'm glad you put up so many pics. Can't wait to see the bird in the flesh. keep enjoying that ca sun for me!
Post a Comment